Plastic Injection Bonded NdFeB Magnet Ring for Motor
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Tons Per Year|
- Model NO.: Injection NdFeB Magnet
- Shape: Cylinder
- Grade: N40
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Application: Industrial Magnet, Motor Magnet
- Coating: Epoxy
- Trademark: SPN
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 85051190
The products has rigid, elasticity , with metal, plastic and other inserts molding, simplify assembly, to make sure precision. Hot melt state full of cavity, one model with more pieces, uniform density, good magnetic field consistency, plastic good coating ensures the corrosion resistance of the product.
the corrosion resistance of the product, it is easy to produce precision magnet with complicated shape, and the subsequent assembly is not easy to crack.
II. Features :
A variety of shapes can be manufactured, such as cylinder, arcs, rings and many other complicated shapes; without further sintering and mechanical processing.
- Diverse magnetization, multi-pole magnetization and screw angle magnetization are available, and the field distribution could be square, sinusoid, etc.
- Higher magnetic property, the magnetic property of bonded magnet is between that of sintered NdFeb and Ferrite, with good consistency and stability.
- Good corrosion resistance, after ED coating or through some special treatment, the magnet can be used under normal or unfavorable environment conditions for a long time.
IV : Application :
|Precision dimension||Permanent magnet motor|
|Various shape||Vibration motors linear motors|
|Stable performance||Suspension bearing|
|Easy to mass production||Generators and Actuators|
V: Magnetic Properties of Injection Bonded NdFeb Magnets
|Performance & Grade||BNI-3||BNI-4||BNI-5||BNI-6||BNI-6H||BNI-7||BNI-5SR (PPS)|
B r T (Gs)
|120-240 (1.5-3.0)||250-335 (3.1-4.2)||280-360 (3.5-4.5)||295-375 (3.7-4.7)||335-400 (4.2-5.0)||320-400 (4.0-5.0)||300-360|
|Intrinsic coercive force|
|480-640 (6.0-8.0)||575-735 (7.2-9.2)||640-800 (8-10)||640-800 (8-10)||1035-1355 (13-17)||640-800 (8-10)||875-1115|
(BH)max kJ/m 3 (MGOe)
|8-24 (1.0-3.0)||28-36 (3.5-4.5)||37-44 (4.6-5.5)||44-52 (5.5-6.5)||40-52 (5.0-6.5)||51-59 (6.5-7.5)||36-44 |
D g/cm 3
|Temperature Coefficient of Br|
α( B r ) %/ ºC
T w ºC