Hard Ferrite Magnet Sintered Multipole T Rings for Micro Motor
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.1-1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000, 000.00|
- Model NO.: Ferrite sintered magnet ring
- Type: Permanent
- Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Jewelry Magnet, Solenoid, Motor Magnet
- Size: Customized
- Trademark: SPN
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8505119000
- Certification: SGS
- Magnetocrystalline Anisotropy: Anisotropic Magnet
- Shape: Ring
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: Wooden or as Per Requirement
- Origin: China
For Supporting Industry Leading Products.
The Permanent ferrite magnet is made of SrO or BaO and Fe2O3 by ceramic processing technology.The texture is relatively hard, brittle material.According to the different orientation of the crystal , it can be divided into isotropic magnets and anisotropic magnets. Due to the ferrite has good temperature resistance with low cost, which has become one of the most used magnets.
The products of the company are with precision size, stable performance, excellent quality products; the diameter is in the range of 10mm-80mm, from 2 poles to 48 poles with variety of specifications, we can supply sine wave, trapezoidal wave, square wave and other magnetizing waveform. High performance of the products and the surface magnetic flux density can reach from 1200 GS to 2000GS.
According to customer's request, good quality with competitive price and best delivery time, one station service.
Guarantee the best price based on the same quality.
--Manufacturing Process :
1.Two Manufacturing process :
Dry process can produce isotropic & anisotropic magnets, tool can be changed and developed easily.
By wet process, only anisotropic magnets can be produced, it is complicated to change the tool and the tooling charge is much higher.
- Isotropic ferrite magnets are not oriented and can be magnetized in any direction.
- Anisotropic ferrite magnets are different, they are all oriented in the manufacturing direction, and should be magnetized in the direction of orientation.
--.Part of Products Specification:
|No.|| Speification &|
|Outside diameter ¢||Internal diameter ¢||Height||Poles||Surface flux density|
Work together to create a better future! Welcome to contact us!